On 5th February year 5 and 6 pupils spent the morning in Dyffryn Taf, competing in an inter school mini heptathlon organised by Dragon Sports.
Events included a balance challenge, speed bounce, rebound net, long jump and shuttle run. The children attempted all challenges in turn after receiving basic instructions and their were results recorded. After this they were taught a skill which would enable them to improve their ability at each challenge.
All best scores and most improved scores were recorded for each team which were then analysed by Dragon Sports staff and certificates were awarded for best scores and most improved overall.
Best Score Certificates were awarded to the following pupils:
- Lewis for both the long jump and shuttle hop challenge
- Rufus for the chest pass challenge
- Edward for the shuttle run challenge
Most Improved Certificates were awarded to:
- Sam for the balancing challenge
- Sebastian for the rebound net challenge
- Oscar for the long jump
- Alisha for the shuttle run challenge
- Rebekah for the speed bounce challenge
Well done everyone!